Welcome to my Blog

Check this page from time to time for exciting things...including my football team of the week.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The cancellation of Kyle XY

Pls read this n comment with the word support if u agree with me. My reaction-I'd prefer been regarded as a viewer, not necessarily a fan of my movies n such is Kyle XY. Surfing some days ago, i read about the cancellation of  the season movie Kyle XY n i must say...i was so disappointed. ABC family-that's the group i guess, that created the season movie Kyle XY. I must say that the movie to me was great n i still see no reason at all why it  should stop in such inconclusive way. Maybe i should state a view reasons why it should stay...the sci-fi, the romance without emphasis on sex to gain rating, the family concept, the funny side, the typical Jessi, the cynical Lori, the gentle Amanda, Declan, cassidy..all of them great characters that fit the show. It has a gr8 blend of  Teenage n Adult viewing,... the story line as a whole plus such good endings i hoped for which kept me glued like, i was really looking forward to see kyle n Jessi end up together, Amanda find another bloke, maybe reconcile with charlie(lol), though i know that depends on the producers. Y'no, when i watch the typical Jessi, the funny Josh, the cynical Lori, Declan, they all keep me glued like i said earlier. Pls, u guys shouldn't just stop. I need more show, more sci-fi, sci-fi n more sci-fi. Typical season movies have tickled my fancy a lot but it always boil down to the same thing, no ending! C'mon, this movie deserves more than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment