Welcome to my Blog

Check this page from time to time for exciting things...including my football team of the week.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hillarious Quotes Maybe.

Hillarious Quotes Maybe.

by Oluwaseun Psælmuel Shówfoelóòwèáh on Friday, September 3, 2010 at 12:14pm
Let's reintroduce corporal punishment in the schools - and use it on the teachers.
P. J. O'Rourke

Most women set out to try to change a man, and when they have changed him they do not like him
Marlene Dietrich

Never raise your hand to your children - it leaves your midsection unprotected.
Robert Orben

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Albert Einstein

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
Albert Einstein

Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.
James Thurber

Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them.
P. J. O'Rourke

Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.
Steven Wright

Food is an important part of a balanced diet.
Fran Lebowitz

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it.
Mark Twain

I don't have a bank account because I don't know my mother's maiden name.
Paula Poundstone

I drank some boiling water because I wanted to whistle.
Mitch Hedberg

I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people.
Rodney Dangerfield

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.
Rodney Dangerfield

I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
Joan Rivers

I looked up my family tree and found out I was the sap.
Rodney Dangerfield

I wish my name was Brian because maybe sometimes people would misspell my name and call me Brain. That's like a free compliment and you don't even gotta be smart to notice it.
Mitch Hedberg

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell

I'm like Bush, I see the world more like checkers than chess.
Dennis Miller

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
Quentin Crisp

If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Lily Tomlin

If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Laurence J. Peter

Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
Katharine Hepburn

My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing.
Emo Philips

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
Don Marquis

The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby.
Natalie Wood

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry A. Kissinger
· · Share

No comments:

Post a Comment